Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Day in Africa (in pictures)

Wake up as soon as the first person does
because there are 10 girls in one small room
(and only one bathroom I might add)


Sit in our beautiful, comfortable classroom for half the day
for lecture
Pile 19 people in an 8 seater van.....
With 4 girls in the back sitting on top of the engine
Get to the end of the driveway and the van breaks down
in the rain!!! (So wait for someone to come get us)

Take a truck now, instead of a van. With 6 people
riding in the back in the rain
Play games, sing songs and feed over 100 orphans
And experience more love than you have ever experienced in your life

3 comments:

  1. Life is wonderful! This last pic is priceless!!! I loved them all! Thankyou for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot imagine how much God is working in your life right now. He is definitely using you! I'm glad you are letting Him! I absolutely adore all the pictures of the children. Still praying for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Brit! That really touched me! I'm so glad you are getting to experience this...God is doing great things through you! Stay open to him and to the children. I'll be praying for you!
    I love you,
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete